KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Collects primary data (i.e. personal data, contracts/agreements, policies signed, certificates of trainings completion, etc), ensures its availability in personal files.
- Preparation of HR related agreements, documents, orders, Personal files, letters, certificates in accordance with Ukrainian legislation.
- Proactively communicate with all staff within the Country office and in coordination with the HR Manager ensure the effective delivery of HR policies and procedures.
- Support staff with business trip in accordance with Ukrainian law.
- Provide staff with the needed advices based on our policies and legislation regarding leaves: templates, procedures.
- Keeps records of leaves granted to employees, draws up a consolidated annual leaves schedule, and monitors its observance.
- Maintains and regularly updates information on completed inductions for new staff.
- Contribute to the development and review of HR policies, procedures, guidelines and business processes, to ensure that everything is efficient, cost effective and legally compliant.
- Provide recruitment, transfer, onboarding and offboarding processes in the Country office.
- Prepares and issues certificates of employment to employees, cover letters.
- Ensures timely and correct records updates in HR Oracle System.
- Participates in the development of staff list in terms of titles of professions (positions) in accordance with the system of professional classification of Ukraine (Classifier of professions, issues of the State Classification of Occupations);
- Checks the correctness of filling in the front side of the sick leave certificates provided by employees. Determines the insurance period for the purpose of granting temporary disability benefits based on the data contained in the system of personalized accounting of information on insured persons of the State Register of Compulsory State Social Insurance, employment records, and other documents.
- Forms documents into files. After the expiration of the established terms of current storage, prepares
- documents of long-term storage for transfer to the archival department of the enterprise.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the HR Manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor`s Diploma in relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar or related role.
- Good knowledge and experience of generalist HR issues, including Ukrainian Employment Law, recruitment and selection, interpretation and application of policies and procedures, restructuring, reward and employee relations.
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written), with the ability to provide clear effective advice on a range of HR issues.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong team player, collaborative and capable of building effective relationships across all levels
- Proficiency in Microsoft Officer products (Word, Excel, Outllook, Powerpoint) and ability to use the internet to obtain data and reference materials.
- Comply with the requirements of Save the Children’s Safeguarding Policy and other Global Policies.
- A commitment to promoting diversity and equality of opportunity in employment and an empathy with SC UK values and objectives
- A willingness to travel occasionally to field area offices.
- Strong results orientation, with the ability to challenge existing mind-sets
- Problem solving and risk mitigating skills
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
- Employment in accordance with Ukrainian legislation
- Working hours from 09.00 till 17.00
- Medical insurance starting the first working day
- English courses paid by organization
- Office in the central part of the city
- Coffee and cookies in the office
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Health and Safety:
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with SCI Health and Safety policies and procedures.
If you are interested in the vacancy, we are looking forward for your application. A СV in English will be an advantage. Also, we will be grateful if you indicate the expected salary level and the level of English language proficiency.